Ticketing and management of credit
Fully automatic mid-office.
Fewer human errors. Better customer service. Around the clock.
"It all runs by itself.
It is crazy the amount of time we save!"
Ticketing and management of credit:
- All steps in the booking process can be controlled and adjusted in the e-mail centre
- Individual adjustment of all outgoing e-mails per brand, language or market
- E-mails can be set up with different senders, for example, finance, sales, etc.
- E-mails can easily be personalised by merging in names, travel document number etc.
- Travel document/invoices are sent automatically, the sellers do not have to remember to press "send"
- Corrections of travel document/invoices are also sent automatically
- Credit card payments are posting themselves. Bank payments can be imported from online banking
- Overdue debtors are reminded automatically. Non-overdue debtors can receive a pre-reminder
- Possibility of including encrypted hash-key-links in all e-mails (access without login)
- Vouchers for transfers, car rental, ski rental, lift passes, etc. are automatically sent, when there is a final payment
- E-tickets (GDS) can be put on hold from the dashboard, without knowledge of Galileo or Amadeus
- E-tickets (GDS) are automatically inserted on the travel document/invoice, which is sent to the customer
- E-tickets (Low-cost) are automatically inserted on the travel document/invoice during the booking process
- Links to marketing surveys and quality questionnaires are sent automatically
- Passenger lists are automatically sent to charter carriers and/or handling company
- Passenger lists can be sent as readable PDF, Paxport format or Radixx format
- Option to automatically generate address lists for the tax-free suppliers
- Travel insurance is booked automatically at Europæiske or Gouda
- Hotels can be set up for automatic reporting via e-mail