Fully automated reminder procedure.
Incomming payments are posted automatically and all data is shared on dashboards.
"We hardly spend time on handling payments or sending reminders!"
- Joint reminder list via dashboard, may be divided per vendor
- Balance sheet management keeps track of overdue bookings, negative balances and error entries
- Vendors can enter the customer’s bank information and authorise payment directly from the booking
- Automatic posting of error entries, when the correct booking number is entered
- Card payments are automatically posted as they are received
- Automatic posting of FI payments via file import
- Receipt is automatically sent to customers via e-mail, once payment has been posted
- Option to automatically send out reminders. As a standard there is a pre-minder and two reminders
- Possibility of making card payment in back-office directly on the booking by phone
- Possibility of accepting card payment via the customer page
- Encrypted hash-key-links can be inserted in all e-mails, so the customer can login without password
- Unlimited posting options; cash, bank, giro, destination cash, credit cards, etc.